PMO with a background in Analog / Digital SoC Design required for key role with growing semiconductor multinational in Ireland. The role reports into the Dublin office so presence there will be required.
You will work closely with customers to manage IP development for their key programs; act as the focal point of contact and manage all external and internal communications to cross-functional teams spanning geographical and organizational boundaries.
- Must have a solid background and proven track record in program management in Analog / Digital SoC Design
- Knowledge of IC manufacturing, process technology, design flow and sign off process is a must
- Customer centricity, the ability to multiplex many issues and set priorities, and the desire to help customers exploit new technologies are essential for success in the position
- Experience in, dealing with, and communicating at different levels within an organization is key – as role is highly visible
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, leadership, face-to-face, and team partnership work skills are required to succeed in this role
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com