Principal RFIC Design Engineer required to provide technical expertise in concept, design, integration and delivery of complex devices by cutting-edge technology client in County Cork.
You will be joining a diverse team of RFIC, Analog IC and Module assisting in the concept, design, integration, and delivery of complex multichip, multi-technology RFIC-based wireless module solutions for 5G, IOT and WiFi applications. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of product realization and work with an extended cross-site team to validate and deliver high-performance RF products from concept to high volume markets.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics or similar discipline
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in IC design is desired.
- Highly competent in RF circuit architectures and design trade-offs such as PA’s, LNA’s, and Switches.
- Experience with device bias design techniques and fundamentals of analog circuit design.
- Solid knowledge of IC layout techniques & considerations in a Cadence Virtuoso environment.
- Proven expertise with at least one major EM tool for full IC + Module level simulation.
- Proven track record of delivering production products and familiarity with key stages in the product development process.
- Familiarity with ESD protection techniques.
- Ability to generate clear technical presentations and data summaries.
- Design of Power amplifiers for wireless applications up to 7GHz.
- Work with a variety of technologies including SOI, SiGe, CMOS, GaAs HBT and PHEMT to implement innovative RF circuitry to support wireless product offerings
- Hand’s on design responsibility including overview of detailed IC layout, lab evaluation, and back-fitting of designs.
- Presentation of detailed design reviews including all aspects of design: IC, Package, EM, & Thermal.
- Communicate with employees at all levels in the organization and be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving, data analysis, and critical thinking skills.
- Act as a leader in their area of work, identifying issues and proposing resolutions when required.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com