Principal Software Engineer with 7+ years experience using C/C++ technologies required by growing R&D multinational in Dublin city centre.
- Elicit and analyze customer requirements for future system architectures and features
- Technically lead the development of architectures for specific printer designs and other systems
- Technically lead software projects as assigned
- Liaise with customers to identify new system architecture and product feature requirements
- Produce design documentation for the system architectures and new product features
- Produce robust software that meets requirements, in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 7 years solid software engineering experience using C and C++
- Solid experience with Python.
- A good understanding of revision control concepts and practices, ideally with Git
- Some experience with embedded systems
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Experience with Subversion software
- Experience with Linux
- Experience using C#
- Experience using SQL
- Experience developing effective Software Architectures
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence