Principal Digital Design Engineer required by market-leading semiconductor manufacturer in County Cork.
- Bachelor/Masters/PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field with a focus on electronics.
- 9+ years industry experience.
- Proven expertise in Silicon product development.
- Knowledge of digital design flows.
- Knowledge of requirement-driven development flows and requirement definition.
- Understanding of system specifications and translating into requirements at IP level.
- The ability to resolve cross-functional teams of analog and digital designers, verification, and test engineers.
- An understanding of IP development, chip integration, timing analysis, and testability.
Specify, design and verify digital circuits achieving high performance, low power, and efficient implementation.
Act as go-to person for analog and digital designers as well as for verification and test engineers.
Play a role in the development of digital solutions for the next generation of automotive products.
Work with architects and system engineers to define IP and product specifications.
Working on verification requirements definition
Support IP characterization into high volume production
Ensure Functional Safety compliance across the whole sub-system.
Ensure efficient Design for Test procedures are implemented.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org