Principal Engineer – PA IC & Module Design – required take ownership in the concept, design, integration, and delivery of Power Amplifiers and Integrated Modules for 5G, IOT and WiFi applications.
- Bachelors Degree & 5+ years-experience in IC design or MS/Ph.D with 3 years-design experience.
- Deep experience in PA IC and module design including filter and matching networks to support fully integrated front end module designs
- Strong circuit simulation skills utilizing Agilent ADS/spectreRF and EM tools such as Momentum, or HFSS
- Expertise with RF concepts such as impedance matching, impedance transformation, distributed systems, passive RLC and resonant circuits, directional couplers, noise, linearity, bandwidth and stability
- Strong lab skills in RF debug and product characterization
- Solid understanding of SiGe, HBT, SOI and GaN device technologies
- Experience with RF switch, LNA and Analog circuit design is highly desirable
- Understanding of RF systems and familiarity with 5G, IOT and WiFi standards