Lead FPGA Design Engineer required for leadership role with multinational in Limerick city. In this role, you will be responsible for FPGA development, architecture system design, block design & coding as well as mentoring junior engineers on FPGA development.
To be considered for the role you should have significant experience in FPGA development and experience with either Xilinx or Altera FPGAs and experience in the full product development cycle.
- Experience in Linux/UNIX development environment including scripting and configuration.
- Possess an understanding networking concepts protocols, applications and interfaces.
- Experience video and audio compression.
- Knowledge of FPGA technology and core hardware components such as DDR, Flash, etc.
- Experience of large-scale system simulation and integration of 3rd party IP.
- Experience of negotiating and coordinating with FPGA and tool suppliers.
- Experience in working using Agile development methodologies.
- Some experience with C/C++ programming.
- Experience in line management of junior engineers.
- Potentially some project management.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
If you would like to be considered, please forward your cv to Emer Moore & I can arrange a call to discuss in confidence