Principal Silicon RF IC Design Engineer with 10+yrs experience required for permanent role with multinational in Cork.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the full silicon design lifecycle.
- Simulate and design IC circuits based on available device models, parameters, and design rules.
- Support production related issues as required.
- Interface with customers and provide application support as needed.
- Work within a multi-disciplined project team.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- RF or Microwave Silicon IC design expertise (e.g. RF CMOS, SiGe BiPolar and BiCMOS processes)
- Postgraduate qualifications preferred.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a global team environment
Experience in some of the following areas is desirable:
- RF/Microwave Switch, Attenuator, Amplifier, Up/Down Converter, Phase Shifter, VCO design
- Active filter design
- Bandgap reference voltage generation
- Digital design
- Understanding of RF/MW systems and specification tradeoffs
- Cadence expertise
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence