Principal Software Architect required by medical devices multinational in West Dublin to take responsibility for core architecture & design for new and legacy platform technologies. In this role you will collaborate with internal Mechanical and Electrical Experts to define and realize new product architecture and design of life-saving medical devices.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Software Engineering and at least nine years experience OR Master’s Qualified with at least five years experience
- Experience in the software architecture, design and development of complex sophisticated software-controlled electromechanical devices for a highly regulated market (e.g. automotive, aerospace, medical devices)
- Experience in multi-process-based software architectures that incorporate reliable and efficient messaging between components and sub-systems
- Expertise in C, C++, Python, Assembly and Embedded Linux systems
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence