Process Automation Engineer with 3 years experience in a High Volume Manufacturing Electronic Industry required for permanent role in the Southwest
- Manage all technical aspects of custom process automation solutions.
- Develop concepts, proposals, specifications and requirements documents for automation projects.
- Develop documentation for equipment and processes.
- Deliver input and be involved in the process of deciding on the best configuration for production lines.
- Build install and commission automation equipment.
- Evaluate equipment and processes.
- Develop expertise in various automation processes.
- Administer training in various processes.
- Provide advice and informed opinion.
- Research various technologies to improve high volume production line automation.
- Audit equipment suppliers or solution providers.
- BSc. in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- 3 years experience in a High Volume Manufacturing Electronic Industry.
- Electro-Mechanical Fundamentals.
- Electro-Pneumatic principles.
- Ability to follow electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Comprehensive understanding of equipment control processes, PLC programming, ladder logic and structured text.
- Experience of Beckhoff PLC’s advantageous.
- Design and build of electrical control systems.
- Knowledge of CE marking and relevant directives and standards.
- Object orientated programming techniques, visual basic and C programming and advantage.
- Project Management skills advantageous.
- Basic German language advantageous..
- PC Skills – EPLAN P8, MS Excel, Word, Outlook & Project.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Smith in confidence