Process Development Engineer – Galway
You will get the opportunity to work in a highly regulated environment on a diverse and exciting team on product commercialisation.
- Lead process development on development projects.
- Development and installation of new manufacturing and process technologies.
- Apply new technologies and methodologies to optimise process design & performance.
- Establish processes based on product specifications.
- Evaluate process and design alternatives.
- Understand principles of lean manufacturing, problem solving.
- Complete process validation for new processes and products including IQ, OQ, PQ & PPQ.
- Working with external vendors to specify, develop and commission new process technologies.
- Setting up of new manufacturing lines.
- Development of manufacturing processes from prototyping to full scale production.
- Manufacture and testing of prototypes.
- Design/Source equipment and tooling required to meet requirements.
- Generate work plans & schedules for development activity.
- BSc. in an engineering discipline.
- 3yrs+ experience with manufacturing process design and optimisation within a highly regulated environment.
- Previous experience within a medical device environment advantageous.
- Proven ability to conceptualise and deliver automated solutions.
- Experienced in using Six Sigma methodology for process improvement.
- Experienced in statistical analysis and use of Minitab.
- Experience with manufacturing process design and optimisation.
- Strong mechanical background with knowledge of metals & plastics processing advantageous.
- Some travel Required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence