Process Development Engineer – Galway
An excellent opportunity to join a medical device multinational in the development of manufacturing processes.
- Leadership and support of suppliers on manufacturing expansion.
- Support of suppliers on a range of assembly and test processes.
- Lead process implementation and validation projects.
- Responsible for design, research and development and project management of new processes.
- Participate in supplier selection for device manufacture, tooling and components.
- Maintain concise and accurate records of the design process, trial and error and experimental steps.
- Prepare technical documentation in clear and concise terms.
- Liaise closely with other teams through the product development lifecycle.
- BSc. in Tngineering or Technical discipline.
- 5 years in a medical process development or manufacturing environment.
- Technical leadership or project management experience.
- Knowledge of design verification and process validations.
- Injection moulding process characterization and validation experience.
- Excellent understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA design and development processes.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to manage risk to meet objectives.
Ability to statistically analyze data to achieve desired outcomes.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence