Process Engineer is required to promote and apply Lean Manufacturing by market-leading health technology client in Waterford.
The successful professional will provide detailed technical ensuring manufacturing equipment consistently meets KPIs.
You will join a dynamic team of professionals with various levels of expertise and work together to achieve excellence product quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) in Engineering, preferable in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 5+ Years relevant experience in a highly automated, regulated medical device/pharmaceutical environment.
- Proven experience of strategic prioritisation and championing critical process issues and continuous improvement through data analysis & Lean/Six Sigma methods.
- Project Management Qualification & Vendor Management experience is a MUST.
- Experience of developing a working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic software controls, and automated vision systems.
- Prior experience of Project leadership including team building, training and mentoring.
- Excellent ability to contextualise and communicate work completed and future direction.
- Ensure manufacturing equipment consistently and sustainably meets/exceeds Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as yield, throughput and productivity.
- Develop relevant work instructions and SOPs.
- Support Shift Leads and Area Manager to achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Develop, optimise, implement and coordinate planned maintenance and calibration procedures for equipment.
- Monitor, identify & source appropriate spare parts.
- Provide line support to resolve quality and technical issues using appropriate troubleshooting techniques.
- Participate in cross functional teams to manage the introduction of equipment or processes, provide operational support to ensure plant goals are met.
- Provide technical core competency support, including training to operations and maintenance personnel on an as-needed basis, including possible off-hours, remote and onsite coverage rotation.
- Promote & Engage Lean Manufacturing & Visual Management concepts within the Value Stream and continuously improve the performance of the process, demonstrate ability to use statistical analysis in relation to review of system yields to identify issues.
- Maintain compliance to GMP’s, GDP & GEP & implement improvements under change control.
- Track and report on status of NC’s, CAPAs, Change Controls, and projects related to the Engineering function.
Our client offers an inclusive and collaborative work environment with opportunities for career growth.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.