Product Development Engineer with experience in product design and development in a manufacturing environment required for permanent role with global multinational in Co. Louth.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading organisation based in the Northeast. You will have the opportunity to work on a product from prototype development through to product launch.
- Producing detailed 3-D mechanical designs and technical drawings.
- The design, set up and execution of product tests.
- The production and management of technical documentation.
- Supporting the product development, production and quality engineering teams.
- Adhering to project timetables.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- The redevelopment and troubleshooting of existing products.
- Ensuring Health and Safety compliance.
- BSc. in relevant engineering discipline.
- 3+ years previous experience in product design and development in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working within well-functioning teams.
- Extensive knowledge of 3D CAD and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- some travel may be required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer in confidence