Product Management Director with experience managing complex electronic product portfolios required by electronics multinational in North Dublin.
- Help build and manage our common operational processes and assets that cross all products through product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution, driving our roadmap, product plans and releases.
- Develop product and project management processes and advance product development methodologies to enhance user experience, product and feature prioritization, and release planning.
- Maintain and communicate product launch and schedule.
- Motivate and lead the team to build a customer-centric approach to product management
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Work closely with R&D to align on the product roadmap and its delivery, through ideation, testing, validation, and execution. Work in an Agile Product Development process creating well-thought-out and consumable user stories.
- Balance market needs, competitive offerings, customer enhancement requests and company strategy to propose new offerings.
- Manage the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers, prospects, partners, sales, and market-driven forces.
- Synthesize ideas on strategy, planning and execution of next generation of products. Build consensus and drive execution.
- Manage the requirements of new features with a careful eye on product usability and end-user efficiency.
- Collaborate with the executive team on messaging, value proposition, and differentiation to develop go to market strategy and ensure successful launch and positioning of our offerings.
- Measure and analyse the performance of product initiatives against KPIs, and other metrics.
- Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, market demand, and customer feedback and requests.
- Analyse partnership opportunities for products and/or integrated solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in technical or business-related fields
- 5+ years experience as a Director of Product Management, managing complex, multi-brand technical product portfolios
- Proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead (directly and / or by influence) cross-functional multidisciplinary teams to achieve a product vision
- Experience in collaborating on an international level
- Strategic planning capability and internal and external engagement in the strategy
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing and executive presentations
- Proven people management skills
- Someone who has a can-do attitude and is happy to get involved at a technical, hands-on level if required but is also able to take a whole business view of every situation
- Ability to provide mentorship to junior product and project managers
- Some travel and fieldwork including international travel; therefore, the successful candidate must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence