Product Manager – Galway
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a new team within a global manufacturing organisation.
- Identify high growth opportunities and market expansion opportunities.
- Develop a broad and deep knowledge of the dynamics of the relevant market.
- Develop a model of market size and segmentation.
- Develop process to continuously evaluate new market opportunities.
- Develop strategies and roadmaps for relevant products.
- Work with the sales organization to identify key customers.
- Develop training and collateral plans to support sales initiatives.
- Develop pricing and margin guidance to maintain market competitiveness.
- Work Lead Review, Project review and PAC processes to ensure correct opportunities are delivered on a timely basis.
- Support the ongoing revenue forecasting process for these products to accomplish revenue and margin targets.
- Complete capacity analysis and make recommendations for future capacity sizing and location.
- Develop and deliver training and marketing collateral to ensure sales team are aligned with product strategy.
- Drive long term profitable growth of product portfolio.
- BSc. in Business, Science or Engineering from a leading institution.
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering, project management, production management or equivalent.
- Able to identify and articulate the value-creation drivers and advocate for the right bets and trade-offs in managing a complex business portfolio.
- Occasional travel required.
- Msut be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence