Medical Devices Product Manager – excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Devices Product Manager to manage the overall product strategy from development to marketing.
- Identify high growth opportunities and market expansion opportunities.
- Develop a broad and deep knowledge of the dynamics of the market.
- Develop a model of market size and segmentation, including identification of sub-segments to target.
- Develop the process to continuously evaluate new market opportunities.
- Develop strategies and roadmaps for relevant products and communicate both internally and externally to key customer base.
- Work with the sales organization to identify key customers and develop customer penetration plans.
- Develop training and collateral plans to support sales initiatives.
- Develop pricing and margin guidance to maintain market competitiveness and ensure product profitability.
- Define “success metrics” in terms of revenue, margin and market share.
- Work Lead Review, Project review and PAC processes to ensure correct opportunities are accepted, prioritized and delivered.
- Support the ongoing revenue forecasting process for these products to accomplish revenue and margin targets.
- Complete capacity analysis and make recommendations for future capacity sizing and location.
- Develop and deliver training and marketing collateral to ensure sales team are aligned with product strategy.
- Drive long term profitable growth of product portfolio.
- BSc. in Business, Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering, project management, production management or equivalent.
- Healthcare or medical device experience required.
- Able to identify and articulate the value-creation drivers and advocate for the right bets and trade-offs in managing a complex business portfolio.
- Experience working and leading in a multi-cultural environment.
- Occasional international travel required.
- Msut be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence