Program Manager with 8+ years of Product / Program Management experience and a good understanding of hardware and software development processes required for key role with growing hi-tech multinational in Limerick. You will be responsible for managing cross functional development programs, pro-actively manage joint projects with key managers, manage project relationships with key customers and suppliers on strategic projects.
- Build, Manage and Track cross functional program plans amongst functions and sites
- Manage relationships with key suppliers and customers for strategic projects
- Drive New Product Introduction (NPI) and New Production Development (NPD) activities including Test development and execution
- Help develop cross functional NPD policies and procedures
- Reporting on program activities and progress to all stakeholders
- Develop metrics to track performance and identify bottlenecks in NPD/NPI processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in either engineering, computer science, information systems, project management or related scientific/technical discipline
- 8+ years of product/program management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Project and Program Management processes and techniques
- Understanding of hardware and software development processes
- Understanding of Product Management, Marketing, Sales Launch and Operations lifecycles and processes
- Strong communications and negotiations skills.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in multiple countries
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence