Project Engineer with experience in an engineering services role required for by innovative R&D company in Kildare servicing international markets. The role will involve travel to client sites (Northern Europe, USA & Asia – 30% travel).
- Establishing service objectives in line with our clients expectations and ensure goals & timelines are achieved.
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution plans covering schedule, budgets and resourcing.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead the project team.
- Management of project schedules and budgets against plan.
- Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals.
- Communicating with both internal & external stakeholders project status.
- Provide performance reports for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Run post project reviews to review performance, assign action and manage those through to closure.
- Liaise with Senior management with regular project performance status.
- Maintaining collaborative with clients after the project is closed.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of processes and procedures for the Operations group.
- Provide hands on support to clients and service delivery teams.
- BSc. or similar in Construction, Engineering or Mathematics related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in the Project Management of medium to large survey and/or construction projects from design through to delivery and customer sign off.
- Availability for international travel (30%) to Northern Europe, Asia and USA
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle.
- Experience in running and delivering multiple challenging projects.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence