Project Engineer – Galway
This is a great opportunity to deliver supplier focused quality and cost improvements within a manufacturing medical device industry.
- Lead cross functional projects from initial concept to final validation.
- Completing product, process and material changes through process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Lead troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities through data analysis.
- 4 years’ experience in the Medical Device Industry.
- BSc. in an Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Experience in Process characterization, Validation and statistical methods.
- Methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Moulding process knowledge an advantage.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence