Project Engineer – Galway
This is a great opportunity to deliver supplier focused quality and cost improvements within a manufacturing medical device industry.
- Scoping out projects with regard to objectives, need, cost, risk, schedule and resource management.
- Lead cross functional projects from concept to final validation.
- Completing product, process and material changes through process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
Lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities through data analysis.
- BSc. in Engineering or Technical discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience in the Medical Device industry.
- Experience in process characterization, validation and statistical methods.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Injection Moulding process knowledge an advantage.
- Ability to travel to vendor sites to support service and project activities.
- Some international travel required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence