Project Engineer is required for the planning and coordination of assigned engineering projects by world leading health technology client in Waterford.
The successful professional will be responsible for all aspects of project engineering following all relevant regulations and procedures. You will be part of a dynamic team of engineers all thriving to achieve excellence for our client’s final products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a Project Engineering role.
- Experienced in Medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Experience in Project management.
- Experience with Six-Sigma statistical techniques.
- Experience with injection moulding techniques.
- Development of User Requirement Specifications and other technical documents for tendering, construction and validation of equipment.
- Deliver project requirements to agreed cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Planning and coordination of assigned engineering projects.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing/ operational staff in area of expertise.
- Ensure equipment is properly tested to meet all B&L requirements at FAT, SAT and validation.
- Completing engineering analysis and implementing necessary corrective actions to problems.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and key data collection.
- Identifying and engaging with project stakeholders.
Our client offers an inclusive and collaborative work environment with opportunities for career growth.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.