Project Engineer (Process) required to support Equipment, QMS & ERP integration on a 9-month cross functional technology transfer project – with growing medical devices company in Galway
- Perform Process technology gap assessment as part of transfer to new Quality Management system.
- Perform Documentation gap assessment as part of transfer to new Quality Management system.
- Core team member of the ERP integration project facilitating process mapping and coordinating Manufacturing Engineering activity.
- Ownership of documentation changes through DCR including BOM’s, Labels, Manufacturing Instructions, etc.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the Medical Device Industry.
- Minimum of a primary degree in an Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision making competencies.
- Very strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision or daily direction.
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence