Project Manager required to lead cross-functional teams to deliver technical projects to commercialization by growing medical devices company in Galway.
It is a great opportunity for a passionate professional to lead strategic product and process technology development projects at our client’s headquarters in Galway. The Project Manager will lead a diverse cross-functional team to deliver technical projects to commercialization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering, Science or a technology discipline
- At least 5+ year’s experience in a project engineering role on a number of projects
- Experienced leading multiple short lifecycle projects
- A problem solver of technical and nontechnical problems throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Can provide timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors, end users and management
- Experience with project planning methodologies, managing project resources and budgets
- Competent with software tools for managing project schedules and communication of same
- Excellent organisational, presentation, negotiation, decision making & leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly motivated, experienced building & leading teams
- Ability to make project recommendations & decisions
- Experience working within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work autonomously or with supervision provided as required
- Flexibility to travel to other sites
- PMP, Agile and/or Master’s in Project Management
- Experience in the medical device sector
- Guide product commercial projects through Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closing Project Phases
- Utilise Project Management Tools, Methodologies & Processes for Projects
- Notify & Manage implementation of Project Plan timeline & plan to ensure all elements of Project Plan are completed by the Cross–Functional team
- Produce Project Brief documentation where required
- Evaluate impact of project scope changes and adjust activities as required with contingency planning
- Identify project risks and generate associated mitigation plans
- Updating of project timelines as required and communicate project status/ progress to management
- Identify and action project issues appropriate to their severity and impact
- Ensure R&D, Regulatory, Operations and Commercial requirements are delivered upon
- Present and obtain approval at stage gate project reviews
- Work within a highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Guide and mentor members of the team as required
Candidates will ONLY be considered if they are based in Ireland and / or already have a valid work permit.
Our client offers a diverse and dynamic work environment as well as, Medical Insurance, Pension, Death in service benefit, Paid holidays, Educational assistance, Bonus, Flexitime and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com