Quality Engineer is required to support QMS and certify compliance with industry standards and regulations by growing industrial electronics multinational.
The successful professional will report to the Quality Manager and will support in day-to-day tasks. You will be responsible for supporting the Quality Management System by ensuring compliance with established procedures and quality requirements and supporting manufacturing operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related Discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience a Quality Engineer role within an electronics / IPC manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great organizational and presentation skills, ability to communicate Quality Metrics to management.
- Support the Quality Management System to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations, including IPC-A-610, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and returns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to failure investigations and root cause analysis.
- Implement corrective actions to improve product quality.
- Collaborate with suppliers to establish quality standards and manage supplier quality performance.
- Qualify alternative components and collaborate with the design team to determine the required actions.
- Support the internal audit program to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Updating and communicating monthly metrics.
- Implementing revised quality metrics.
Our client offers a dynamic and inclusive work environment as well as great work benefits such as paid holidays (AL), income protection, pension, flexitime, fair overtime compensation and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org