Quality Engineer – Galway
Quality Projects Engineer required to join a growing Medical Device multinational based in Galway.
- Support teams to achieve business objectives & performance in line goals and KPI’s.
- Overall responsibility for production GMP standards and compliance.
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
- Preparing and updating operations procedures and associated documentation while maintaining compliance.
- Maintain relevant documentation to comply with quality standards and customer requirements.
- Development and executing Validation documentation which aligns with the receiving sites Quality system.
- Develop strong links with customer and other project stakeholders.
- Performing an active role in further development and continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- BSc. in Quality or Science / Engineering.
- 5+yrs industry experience in a medical device-manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience within a similar role as quality engineer.
- Working knowledge of FDA and ISO Quality systems.
- New product introduction and manufacturing process transfer experience advantageous.
- Experience in developing and executing Equipment and Process Validations.
- Quality experience in component and device manufacturing advantageous.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence