Quality Engineer – Galway
An excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device organisation based in Galway.
- Partner with R&D and Process Engineers to ensure that the transition of products.
- Promotes compliance and excellence within the company.
- Participates in new product/technology development.
- Executes the project design plans, protocols and generates reports for new product development projects.
- Defines and implements Quality standards and specifications.
- Develops and executes required validations in line with regulatory standards.
- Conducts root cause analysis and implements corrective action.
- Conducts audits, including closing out audit findings.
- Creates and maintains company quality documentation.
- BSc. in Engineering or Quality Assurance Degree.
- 3+ years experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer within a Medical Device or regulated environment.
- Demonstrable detailed working knowledge of the medical device industry.
- A good team player, who works well in a small team environment.
- A good communicator who can easily convey ideas.
- Capacity to make sound judgements while learning from mistakes.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Attention to detail while maintaining awareness of longer-term objectives.
- Capacity to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality internally and externally.
- Ability to stay connected to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence