Quality Technician – Galway
Quality Technician required for a permanent position in a Medical Device company based in Galway. Must have prior experience working in the medical device industry.
- Ensure all processes & equipment are setup per procedure and ready for production.
- Monitor production yields and support yield improvement activities.
- Provide ongoing day to day support to production.
- Establish and maintain appropriate manufacturing documentation.
- Provide quality support to process validation activities.
- Work to manage daily line performance, practice versus procedure adherence.
- Liaise with engineers and suppliers to ensure all latest version of documents are released.
- Gather and compile the quality operational monthly Key Performance Indicators reports.
- Carry out investigations and generate reports as required.
- Partner with R&D and Process Engineers to ensure that the transition of products through R&D.
- Conducts root cause analysis and implements corrective action in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains company quality documentation.
- Quality qualification.
- 2 years experience in a Medical device environment or similar industry.
- Demonstrable detailed working knowledge of the medical device industry.
- A good team player, who works well in a small team environments.
- Attention to detail while maintaining awareness of longer-term objectives.
- Capacity to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality internally and externally.
- Ability to stay connected to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence