R&D Engineer – Galway
A market leading Medical Device multinational is seeking an R&D Engineer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience working within medical device environments.
- Work in all R&D design phases from Concept to Commercialisation.
- Design, develop and test concepts and prototypes to establish early phase feasibility data and optimise the product design.
- Develop, and assist the R&D team, in the development of intellectual property.
- Generate and maintain technical documentation.
- Develop and validate test methods for product evaluation and validation.
- Complete design and development activities.
- Partner with other functions to ensure transition and scale-up of products.
- Support Manufacturing post product commercialisation.
- BSc. in Engineering or Science.
- 3-5 years experience within a Medical Device environment.
- 1+ year of catheter design and development experience.
- Demonstrable detailed working knowledge of the medical device industry.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Be creative, show appetite to continually learn and explore new ideas.
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality internally and externally.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence