Regional Sales Manager required to promote our client’s products into contractors & suppliers, and to domestic and commercial customers across the region.
You will have close communication with key clients and the internal support colleagues, ensuring our client delivers world class products.
- Responsible for our client’s revenue in ROI.
- Develop and implement the sales strategy to generate sustainable growth.
- Overall Sales activity needs of the Company’s customers within your area.
- Develop & implement a commercial strategy to generate strong & sustainable growth in the Key Account.
- Proactively promote our client’s products and services into the Key Account, in both operational plants and corporate/design offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Relevant experience in the utilities industry.
- Initiative-taking and dynamic individual capable of developing relationships and driving results.
- Familiar with budget and finances management.
- Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts and customers.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to recognise and execute a given opportunity.
- Full Driver’s Licence as you will be required to visit clients as part of your role.
Our client offers excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary, bonus scheme, company car, private Health care and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com