Research Scientist – Master’s or Phd qualified with Matlab / Python experience required for permanent role with R&D multinational in West Dublin.
- Develop new optical technology from concept phase to production including design, prototyping, testing/validation and sustaining.
- Organise and execute investigations to assess the suitability or applicability of new/existing technologies.
- Up to date knowledge on scientific developments.
- Prototype evaluation, existing product performance evaluation and systems debugging.
- MSc./PhD. Engineering or Science
- Solid experience with Python or Matlab
- Strong quantitative modelling and analysis skills
- Ability to participate in or lead scientific research projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with vision systems, machine learning, spectroscopy is a plus
- Experience with project management techniques a plus
- Ocassional travel required
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence