RF Electronic Design Engineer with low frequency RF generation experience required by market-leading multinational in Tipperary. The successful candidate will work with cutting-edge technologies and have the opporunity to play an instrumental role in the ongoing success of the company.
- Level 8 Degree in Electronics Engineering
- At least 3+ years’ experience electronics design with a focus on low frequency RF generation.
- Strong practical knowledge of electronic hardware
- Demonstrate the ability of using lab test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, signal generator, network/spectrum analyzers etc
- Electronics hardware design through schematic capture and PCB layout
- Debug electronic hardware and perform root cause analysis of concept and prototype designs
- Design for compliance including certification and approval
- Perform circuit simulation and power analysis
- Plan and perform signal integrity tests and qualification tests on new product hardware releases
- Create schematic symbols and component footprints
- Create BOM of electronic components and assemblies, including component specifications
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence