RF Electronic Test Engineer required by successful Electronics R&D company in Clare. Working as part of the Test Engineering team, you will be responsible for the design, assembly and support of Test Equipment.
Design, Development, Assembly and Support of production RF test equipment for use in the high-volume manufacturing
Act in an RF TestMeasurement SME capacity as required
Interdepartmental collaboration on product design and test requirements
Act as second level floor support for existing automated high-volume manufacturing test equipment.
Documentation of designed Circuits and Procedures.
- Third Level Qualification in RF Engineering or Maritime RF & RADAR qualification or DOD Signals Corps experience.
- Significant practical & demonstrable RF experience and familiarity with VNA’s, Scalar Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers, RTSA’s, Signal Generators, Power Meters, Power Splitters, Directional Couplers, Circulators, Isolators, Attenuators, Coaxial Connections, Antenna Systems, Shielded Test Enclosures, Interference Investigation
- 3-5 years relevant experience in high volume manufacturing environment
- Digital and analogue electronics knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with In-Circuit Test Equipment (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of test software packages including Labview
- Familiarity with Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm with a strong work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable with a positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a Team
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed delivery schedules