RTOS Software Systems Engineer required to work on the design of complex life-saving medical devices for global markets. Working with a cross-functional team, you will have the ability to solve problems, understands instruments and systems which utilize multiple technologies, mechanical, electronics, fluidics and software.
You will get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies & have input in new product design involving AI, Machine Learning, Big Data and Data Analytics within a Design for Manufacture (DFM) environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Software / Electrical / Mechatronic, Engineering, Bio-Medical)
- 3+ years experience in a Systems – Software Electronics role
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment: Software – Electromechanical
- Experience with Design for Manufacture
- Ability to write requirements
- Ability to understand requirements
- Ability to deal with compliance
- Ability to work on own initiative and with a team
Ideally you will have some of the following:
- Exposure to fluidics or optics
- Exposure to AI, Machine Learning, Big Data or Data Analytics