Technical Sales Engineer required by global machinery manufacturer in County Kerry.
Only candidates who hold full working rights in Ireland or the European Union without sponsorship from an employer will be considered at this stage.
- At least 3 years’ experience or more in a Sales Engineering role, preferably in a regulated/industrial environment.
- A strong focus and passion for Customer care.
- Self-motivated and competent with technical concepts and numerate.
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels and cross functional.
- Someone who works well under pressure and meets deadlines.
- A team player who collaborates with others team members well.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Identify customer’s needs and assist them with engineering adaptations of products, equipment and services.
- Identify current and future upgrades and modifications requirements.
- Prepare technical and commercial documentation associated with tenders and contracts.
- Engage with relevant engineers within the Design Department to accurately apply technical strategy when necessary.
- Providing technical sales assistance during meeting and presentations.
- Carry out preparation and analysis of contract documentation, project planning, costing and monitoring.
- Liaise with customers and agents in all regions.
- Travelling on business in Ireland and overseas when required.
Our client offers competitive salary, pension scheme, training and development opportunities, subsidised canteen, retailer discounts, cycle to work scheme and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org