Salesforce Administrator – Limerick
A market leading multinational are growing their Limerick division. They are seeking a candidate who will manage development and improve processes across the organisations Salesforce platform. This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with programmers and stakeholders in the development lifecycle.
- BSc. in Business Administration, Computer Systems, or Mathematics is desirable.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Saleforce.com admin certified.
- 6+ years experience in process modeling tools.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is desired.
- Good understanding of standard business practices.
- Ability to design and implement new processes.
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views etc.
- Understands Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Understands application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet and client/server architectures.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications desired.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0660222