Scrum Master with 3+ years experience required for a permanent role with a multinational in Cork city. The successful candidate should be an expert in Product Management and Development.
- Contribute to the product vision and product road-map planning.
- Communicate product vision to the team.
- Create and maintain the product backlog.
- Prioritise the product backlog to ensure work focuses on items with maximum value and are aligned with the product vision.
- Decompose high-level requirements into workflows, stories, epics and themes so they can be clearly understood by the development teams.
- Working with the development team and UI/UX to drive usability of the product through brain storming design meetings, usability testing and prototypes.
- Perform market research to support development.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and be the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Active contributor to the best practice PO function striving for and achieving higher standards of individual and team performance.
- 3+years Professional Software Product Owner or Software Product Manager in delivering Cloud SaaS applications.
- 3+ years experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a Scrum Team.
- Build and maintain relationships with the stakeholders, Scrum Master and development team.
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Certification PSPO I.
- Knowledge of the industrial automation business domain and automation engineering lifecycle including customer applications and workflows.
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies and experience working with Agile & Lean development practices.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence