Senior Automation Engineer required by multinational company in Dublin to provide technical leadership in the field of controls systems and lead the development of concepts for new automated solutions.
- Develop the concepts for new automation and machinery or the upgrade and refurbishment of existing assets.
- Design and program PLC based systems and HMIs.
- Design the safety related control system part of the automation and machinery solutions for our customers.
- Prepare systems for acceptance testing and qualification.
- Manage the installation and commissioning of automation equipment the systems at customer
- Provide the necessary documentation to our customers for operation, maintenance and qualification of our systems.
- Degree in Electrical / Automation Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in the design and programming of automation systems, including Commissioning, troubleshooting and programming; and the contribution to Electrical and Mechanical installation and commissioning teams
- 5+ years experience in technical / project leadership to project/engineering teams
- Experience with some machine elements including: Electrical Control, AC/DC Motors, Inverters, Drives, Pneumatics, Hydraulics. Such experience may include installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience in the delivery of technical projects and generating high quality technical reports
- Generation of electrical drawings, cable schedules and termination diagrams
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
- Must have a driver’s license
- Must be available for national and international travel for short periods
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence