Senior Biomedical Engineer – an exciting opportunity for an experienced Biomedical Engineer to join a leading Medical Device/Pharmaceutical multinational based in Dublin.
- Perform Validation of all ventilators interfacing with device delivery system.
- Understand new innovative technologies within the industry that interface with the different therapies.
- Support of technical content operators manuals and label copy.
- Ensure that strategic proposal milestones and costs are achieved.
- Direct leadership of validation and qualification campaigns.
- Create and manage design input (user needs).
- Own particular CAPAs through the establishment of guidelines, operating principles, procedures and training curriculums.
- Develop and maintain relationships assigned with outside parites.
- Collaborate closely with functional areas such as Quality, Manufacturing and Regulatory to support external audits and certification activities.
- BSc. or MSc. in in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Training/Certification in Human Factors Engineering/Usability Testing
- 7- 10+ years of clinical experience in Respiratory Therapy.
- 5+ years of validation of complex, software-driven, electromechanical medical device systems experience a plus
- Excellent problem solving methodology, using industry accepted concepts and tools.
- Effective at building strong cross functional relationships.
- Ability to develop relationship and collaborate with external suppliers.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence