Senior Data Scientist required by exciting start-up in Dublin city centre. in this role you will lead the machine learning efforts in Dublin.
- You’ll do the statistical analysis/research which will dictate which machine learning approach we use,
- design, implement and test model architectures on interesting data sets,
- ship product and undertake A/B testing.
- Your work will be supported by a team of engineers who will scale your models with real customers and data.
- Ideally, you will have experience working with recommendation systems, search engines and machine learning systems,
- A background in a field such as Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Maths, etc. all applied in industry.
- You will be hands-on with data, able to find reproducible insights, pick and develop new models, and communicate this to the engineering team.
- Experience with some of the following: Python and Ruby with Redis, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL all with Stanford CoreNLP, AYLIEN, Google Cloud Natural Language and other out-of-the-box systems
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence