Senior Electronic Design Engineer required by innovative R&D company in Dublin servicing space & aerospace sectors.
In this role you will work on Electronics system architecture, Electronics Analysis (part stress analysis, worst case analysis, FMECA, performance analysis), EEE component selection, Electronic test planning and execution, participate in system level activities, Electronics specification and verification and definition of schematics and layout.
Do you want to be part of a growing R&D success & get the opportunity to work on exciting projects using leading edge technologies & learn from experts in their field?
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering (Master’s or Phd preferred)
- At least 5 years experience developing electronics
- Experience in PCB / Schematic design
- High level of Maths and Physics essential
- Hardware / Software design using FPGA
- Experience with technical documentation
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence