Senior Electronic Design Engineer with 10+yrs work experience required for permanent role in Co. Louth
- Third level Degree qualified.
- Minimum 10 yrs relevant work experience
- Show enthusiasm and interest in new product development
- Have had demonstrable electronic hardware design experience in the following areas:
- Digital and analogue electronics
- Sensors and actuators
- Mains supplied applications
- Serial Communications interfaces
- Comfortable working in a team based environment but also to be an energetic self-starter and able to work with varying levels of supervision/direction.
- Professional in approach to work and in interaction with customers and suppliers.
- Willing to have a flexible approach to working hours as required from time to time by project needs and milestones.
- Be willing to travel from time to time to customer and supplier locations.
- The successful candidate will be based in Louth but will occasionally be required to work on-site at clients’ locations.
Can show embedded and PC based SW development experience including:
- Developing, updating and verification of Verilog code.
- Embedded C/C++
- Embedded Linux
- Serial communication protocols, e.g. I2C, USB, RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience in Assembly programming.
- Experience with scripting languages such as python.
- Algorithm Development
- Experience with diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscope and logic analyzer.
- Show knowledge about and understanding of:
- Product development life-cycles and methodologies.
- Electronic product manufacturing, assembly and test processes.
- DFMEAs/PFMEAs and risk mitigation methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of OOP / design and best programming practices.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence