Senior Electronic Test Engineer required by dynamic scale-up medical devices company in Dublin. Joining a collaborative and experienced technical team, you will be responsible for testing, design of tests, liaison with outsourcers and updating of products. You will work on highly complex designs that offer ground breaking treatments to patients. My client offers flexible working hours, pension, onsite parking, 21 days annual leave (increasing with tenure) & the opportunity to work on innovative medical devices for global markets.
- Develop test plans and procedures for electronic, fluidic, pneumatic and mechanical systems and components
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation for system and component testing
- Analyse and troubleshoot test defects in a timely fashion
- Liaise with outsourcers to ensure knowledge transfer and timely delivery of outsourced modules
- Collaborate with the other technical team members to update products
- Recommend process or other improvements to enhance testing efficiency
- BSc or MSc in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience testing electro-mechanical devices
- 5+ years experience
- Ability to take initiative and thrive in a scale-up environment.
- Capable of independent work as well as being able to collaborate with others
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Interested in technology development & innovative medical devices
- Inquisitive with strong problem solving skills