Embedded Software Engineer required by growing IoT multinational with operations in Dublin city centre. Joining a team of experienced engineers in Ireland & overseas, you will collaborate on the design of sophisticated products for the global IoT markets. You will gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies & have the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of my client.
- Minimum BS Degree in Electronic / Software Engineering / similar
- 4+ years experience in Embedded development
- Exposure to some wireless protocols: BLE, 6LowPAN, ZigBee, Threadand associated peripheral drivers (BLE, USB, SPI, I2C, UART etc).
- Expert in C and embedded development
- Hands-on design, development, and prototyping of solutions
- A problem-solving approach
- Excellent communications and customer interfacing skills
- Target oriented and clear focus on results achievements
- Analytical, accurate, creative, flexible, open-minded
- Team player and can also work independently, a self-starter who takes initiative
- Flexible to international travel
- Design and debug of application-specific software
- Porting of existing firmware to new or customer-selected microprocessors
- Assisting customers in the design of their solution guiding them in making the most appropriate trade-offs to meet their software and system needs
- Support design, system architecture engineering, and product marketing on new product definition