Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation using real-time embedded software on cutting-edge projects.
- BSc. in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience of design and debug of embedded systems software.
- Proficient in ‘C’.
- Ability to provide high quality documentation during all phases of software development.
- Development of software and drivers for SOC microprocessors and their peripherals.
- System architecture design and security considerations.
- Wireless communications protocols, including data encryption and authentication aspects.
- Python, Eclipse, Git, USB, SPI, DMA, (secure) µP firmware boot, RTOS, ARM Cortex.
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence