Senior Embedded Software Engineer required for key role with multinational in Cork. My client is a market-leading company and they are seeking an experienced engineer to work on the design & development of an exciting new product. You will partner with a cross-functional team of engineers, both onsite and offshore, to ensure the successful delivery of product to the manufacturing team.
As this role is managing the delivery of a new suite of products, it is initially being offered as a 12 month fixed term (salaried) contract, with a view to permanency. Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, this role will interview and hire remotely, and can facilitate remote working.
To be considered for the role you should have:
- BEng/MEng in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering with strong firmware engineering experience
- At least 5 years in an Embedded Software engineering role within a product development environment
- Experience in high volume manufacturing and / or a start-up environment would be ideal
- Experience with Embedded C, C++, Python, microcontrollers, electronic design, test & debug
- Experience with Bluetooth, Signal processing, git, Agile development, unit testing, scripting and project management ideal
Please forward your cv to Emer Moore