Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Dublin
Are you an experience developer working within the medical device industry? This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device multinational based in Dublin
- Support internal or external design and evaluations that support the development of new products.
- Develop and own software components to be used in product development.
- Contribute to design verification strategy for efficient, complete and robust testing.
- Perform validation planning and execution activities to clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- Assist with conformance to design control policies to ensure product quality.
- Become a company expert on technical aspects of products.
- Stong proficiency in C, C++ with the ability to adapt to other emerging tools.
- Must be familiar with Real-time Embedded Operating systems such as Linux.
- Deep embedded understanding of the OS to driver level is an advantage.
- Experience in architecture, design and development of complex sophisticated software-controlled electromechanical medical devices.
- Ability to generate detailed and clear requirements and derived specifications.
- Experience in performing verification and validation planning and execution.
- Understanding of GUI frameworks such as the Qt environment advantageous.
- Understanding of hardware specifications and schematics advantageous.
- Experience in troubleshooting Electronic PCBs using scope and logic analyzers.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please take a look at our website for information on other embedded design roles
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence