Senior Embedded Software Test Engineer required by a leading multinational for their hub based in Clare.
- Responsible for validation of feature software.
- Responsible for the design and development of software test frameworks to enable the verification and validation.
- Responsible to create and execute test plans, test cases, test automation, identify automation opportunities and compile test reports.
- Develop and implement test frameworks to enable the test teams to verify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in embedded Linux/Autosar/QNX, programming such as Python/C/C++.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO26262 – Experience in Testing Asil Rated Software.
- Extensive knowledge of Inter processor communication (IPC), OSI Stack, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C).
- Excellent root cause analysis skills and debugging of system failures.
- Extensive knowledge of embedded hardware architectures such as ARM/Infineon processors.
- Extensive experience in a range of validation and automated testing frameworks.
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence