Senior Embedded Test Engineer required by growing technology multinational in Limerick. Working with cutting-edge technologies you will work on exciting projects in the communications field.
- Define and execute Test scenarios for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production release
- Analyze the efficiency, stability and scalability of Integrated system
- Create automated tests and maintain test environment for product functionality validation and reliability/stress testing
- Work with Development to develop best practice for product testability
- Submitting defects, problem isolation and fault finding
- Work with Product Management to understand requirement definitions
- Investigate and reproduce customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in either engineering, computer science, information systems, or related scientific/technical discipline
- 4+ years of Software Development or Test Automation with relevant technologies
- Proven Knowledge of formal Test methodologies
- Proven experience with Jenkins, Postgres, Selenium, Junit and other such test automaton tools
- Proven OOP skills, preferably Java
- Ability to generate written Report and analysis data and trends
- Network configurations/debug– switching/routing/DNS/DHCP
- Configuring and installation of Windows OS/Windows Server/Linux.
- Good understanding of PC technologies, Video, USB, Audio, etc.
- Power shell and Linux scripting languages (any of the following Perl, Python, csh, bash etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- C/C++ Programming or C#
- Understanding and configuration of Virtualization systems – WindowsServer8/12/16/ VMWare/Citrix
- Experience in usage of Jira and Agile development processes
Please take a look at our website to review other test design roles
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence