Senior Executive Assistant with 5+ years experience required for permanent role in Wexford. To be considered for this role, you must be authorised to work in Ireland, have at least five years experience working as a PA / EA and have strong familiarity with social media, online media & marketing.
This is role requires significant flexibility in a dynamic start up environment. You will be dealing with senior dignitaries across the globe, so it is essential that you can demonstrate proper protocol and etiquette. An understanding of the requirements and treatment dignitaries is desirable. Any experience in such a role would be a significant bonus.
We are looking for a steady individual who is also tech savvy, interested in what’s new in tech. You will need to understand terms like AI, speech recognition, machine learning, robotics. You will be at home researching the net, utilising online platforms and social media.
- Oversee the management and smooth running of the executive office
- Manage information with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Work collaboratively and pro-actively with the CEO, Chairman, and other Directors to plan and organise their activities
- Provide the CEO, Chairman, and other Directors with status updates on all key projects / initiatives underway – escalation of issues and delays as required
- Preparation of reports and presentations to a very high standard for Board and Executive purposes
- Manage Senior Exec expenses
- Management of electronic filing system
- Provide a certain level of support to wider senior management team as required
- Prepare correspondence, receive visitors, arrange conference calls, and schedule meetings across international time zones
- Maintain appointment schedules; coordinate details of internal and external meetings; gather information and assist in meeting agenda preparation and follow up
- Coordinate extensive travel itineraries on an ongoing basis across international time zones
- Prioritise and manage multiple issues simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- In the management of some strategic projects, be responsible for allocating resources, defining tasks, assigning responsibilities
- Initially and at times may be required to train and supervise other administrative staff
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
- At least 5 years Senior Executive Assistance experience
- Third level business qualification
- Superb IT skills across MS office suite, particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with all aspects of social media, online media and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage workload in a dynamic working environment
Please note – due to the volume of applications, we will only be able to reply to candidates who meet the requirements listed.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence