Senior Firmware Engineer with C/ C++ / Linux experience required for a permanent role in Co. Cork. In this role you will work with a growing team in a highly focused, agile, development team.
- Programming experience in a Linux environment
- Experience with C/C++ and/or Java
- Experience with one of the following: No-SQL databases (Cassandra, Hadoop, Hive, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with one of the following: Real-time distributed event processing technologies – Storm, Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Exposure to TCP/IP, SSL, SDN/VPN technologies
- Deep experience with embedded firmware/sensor technology
- Experience with Python would be ideal
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence